Curated Canyon Road Art Tour
- Small-group walking tour
- Local, professional guide with a background in art, art history, and/or museum education
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum numbers may apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough participants to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund.
- There is a maximum of 10 people per booking.
- Minimum age is 10 years. If you have younger children, please contact us so we can discuss options with you. Children must be accompanied by an adult.
- We will be walking about 3/4 of a mile. Please wear comfortable shoes.
- Santa Fe is hot and dry in the summer and can be cold and snowy in the winter. Please dress appropriately and bring bottled water with you.
- Canyon Road is a historic area with uneven sidewalks. Many of the galleries have steps between interior rooms. If you have mobility restrictions, please contact us directly so that we can discuss options with you.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
5 | 2019-04-03
Our guide was knowledgeable, fun, insightful....simply the best. We learned so much, saw the highlights and left with a greater understanding of the history and culture of the Santa Fe art world.
Similar activities in Santa Fe Click to discover other experiences
Beer and Art Tour
2-Hour Art Class in Santa Fe