Crystal Beach and Tayrona National Park Day Trip from Santa Marta
Start exploring the park in a panoramic tour in the vehicle until get to the 7 waves beach, a natural balcony from where you'll see the magnificence of the sea. After taking some pictures and enjoy the beautiful landscape you will arrive Neguanje Beach where you will board a typical fisherman´s boat toward Crystal Beach. After a 20-minute ride, arrive to the beautiful beach which offers soft white sand and great snorkeling opportunities. Put on a snorkel and mask (own expense), and jump in the turquoise water to start searching for local marine life like dolphins, turtles and crustaceans. If you’re not lucky enough to spot one of these underwater favorites, you’ll still see some of the 200+ species of sponge that live among the coral reef. Take a break from snorkeling to enjoy lunch near the beach (own expense).
After snorkeling, relax for a bit on the beach before being returned to Santa Marta.
- Local guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off from the El Rodadero, Gaira, Bello Horizonte and Historical Centre
- Food and drinks
- Snorkel equipment
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please note: This tour is not available to cruise ship passengers
- Please note that the shared tour is only available in Spanish
- It is important to remember that if we don't have the hotel confirmation and passport details (Passport number, date of birth and nationality), at least 24 hours before the travel date, we won't be able to program the passengers in the tour and this will cause a no show tour.
It was awesome..!!! It was very well organized. The instructor for the snorkeling at playa Cristal was very knowledgeable and help everyone to feel safe and enjoy the activity. The food was delicious. The beach is espectacular. I enjoyed. One of my favorite tours.