Santa Monica and Venice Beach Segway Tour
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: 200 Santa Monica Pier Santa Monica Pier Restoration Corporation, Santa Monica, CA 90401-3126
The iconic Santa Monica Pier is a 100 year old entertainment center on the water. It contains a family amusement park, several restaurants, fair-themed food booths, an arcade, and is always busy with public concert, movies, and events.
Duration: 1 hour
Pass By: Muscle Beach, Santa Monica, CA
Muscle Beach started in 1934, primarily with gymnastics, and has evolved in to the current outdoor weightlifting gym. It is considered one of the key contributors in attracting professional bodybuilders and strength lifters.
Pass By: Santa Monica Pier Aquarium, 1600 Ocean Front Walk, Santa Monica, CA 90401-3120
The Aquarium is a public aquarium operated by Heal the Bay nonprofit. It offers educational programs, special events, activities, and a multitude of species to observe and lean about.
Stop At: Santa Monica State Beach, Ocean Ave at Colorado Ave, Santa Monica, CA 90401
The beach is lined by the Pacific Coast highway, and stretches for roughly three miles. It is dotted with plenty of hotels, concessions, wooden walkways and is topped off by the historic Santa Monica Pier.
Duration: 45 minutes
Pass By: California Heritage Museum, 2612 Main St, Santa Monica, CA 90405-4002
The museum is housed inside a handsome Official City Landmark, the Roy Jones house. It was built in the 1890s and moved to its current permanent location in 1977. It houses a wide-ranging collection of multicultural art and artifacts originating from California.
Pass By: Pacific Park, 380 Santa Monica Pier, Santa Monica, CA 90401-3128
The Pacific Park is crowned by it's winding rollercoaster and world-famous ferris wheel. The park sits on the Santa Monica Pier and invites tourists and locals all year around.
Stop At: Venice Beach, Los Angeles, CA 90291
Venice Beach and Boardwalk is a popular locale for tourists and locals alike. It contains the famous outdoor Muscle Beach gym, public modern art, street performers, and arts. It is a center for shopping and play for everyone.
Duration: 45 minutes
Pass By: Venice Skatepark, 1500 Ocean Front Walk, Los Angeles, CA 90291-3606
The Venice Skatepark is a popular ocean-front park popular with professionals pulling flips and newbies just learning to stay balanced alike. It has a large skate-pool at its center and several city-inspired rails and ledges for skaters to grind on.
Pass By: Venice Beach Boardwalk, Los Angeles, CA 90291
Venice Beach Boardwalk is an upscale lively location with a focus on arts and music. It is home to several outdoors events as well as artisan crafters and restaurants.
Pass By: Another Side Of Los Angeles Tours, 1080 S La Cienega Blvd Suite 108, Los Angeles, CA 90035-2591
Enjoy a Santa Monica & Venice Beach Segway Tour with us and experience a thrilling cruise along the beautiful beach. Our friendly, knowledgeable guide will lead you on an awesome excursions along our beautiful beach and waterfront, discussing area history and pointing out landmarks.
- 30-minute Segway Orientation
- Use of Segway and safety equipment (helmet)
- Snacks and beverages
- Narration by professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Please provide your contact information (i.e. email, phone number) in the Special Requirements box at time of booking
- Minimum age is 12 years. Riders 12 to 15 years must have a parent present to both sign a waiver and participate on the tour.
- Riders 16 to 17 years must have a parent present to sign a waiver but are allowed to ride without a parent present.
- Minimum weight is 100lbs (45kg), maximum is 250lbs (113kg)
- Pregnant woman are not allowed to participate
- While this tour is not physically demanding, you must have a decent level of fitness and be able to climb stairs without assistance
- Tours operate rain or shine
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
Our tour guide, Cameron, was awesome! Very informative and knew where to go and found lots of fun stuff to show us. Weather was fantastic and we could not have asked for better time.
Shorter than expected. Was not as described:Santa Monica and Santa Monica Pier were not covered. Disappointing. No snacks provided, only a bottle of water each.
A great way to see Santa Monica and Venice Beach! Guide very helpful with Segway.
Great way to see and experience Santa Monica and Venice Beach. Our guide was excellent, kept us entertained and the Segway is the best way to see it all!