Santa Monica and Venice Beach Bike Adventure Tour
Afterwards, you'll pedal through the picturesque Venice Canals, the quaint Italian inspired community, and then bike through Abbot Kinney Blvd, Venice's trendy gathering place for both locals and visitors, declared by GQ as "The Coolest Block In America". Your guide will take you off the beaten path and show you all of these often-overlooked street galleries, leaving you with an appreciation for the talented, expressive minds that enrich the visual space of the community.
- Use of bicycle
- Bottled water
- Bike lock
- Professional guide
- Use of helmet
- Bicycles are NOT electric
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Baggy pants, open-toed shoes, and sandals are not recommended
- Helmets are required for persons under 18 years of age, but optional for adults over 18 years
- Sunscreen is recommended
- Tours may be cancelled if an unforeseen circumstance or weather makes for dangerous riding conditions. If the tour is unable to be rescheduled, you will be issued with a full credit or refund
- This tour has a 2 passenger minimum requirement for operation and is subject to cancellation if this minimum is not met. Please call at least 48 hours prior to departure to confirm schedule
- Please advise if a children's bike is required and the number of them in the Special Requirements field
This was such a fun experience. While my husband, brother and sister-in-law and I have all been on previous bike tours, our children (age 16-23) have not. Everyone had a blast. Our guide, Sean, was understanding that we were a bit late getting to the cycle shop. After a brief safety rundown, signing forms, getting our helmets and bikes settled we were on our way. We learned a bit of history, rode on streets as well as the bike paths along the beach, checked out the original muscle beach, walked around the Venice boardwalk for a bit, discovered the canals in Venice and saw some beautiful properties. Sean gave us some great recommendations for eating and sight seeing. We love doing bike tours everywhere we go, this one did not disappoint.
My husband and I enjoyed this tour; our guide was personable, informative, patient and just alot of fun. The bike ride was paced according to our needs and we saw interesting California sights. We would definitely do this tour again!