Northern Sonoma Small Group Wine Tour
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Russian River, CA
Visit a winery and tour the production facilities!
Duration: 7 hours
Pass By: Railroad Square Historic District, 4th Street, Santa Rosa, CA 95404
The tour visits four wineries makes a stop for lunch in the afternoon and is led by a season wine expert.
- Professional wine educator leads every tour
- Bottled water
- Complete wine education
- Winery production tour
- Small-group tour, no more than 10 guests
- Wine tasting at four different wineries **does not include tasting fees*
- Live commentary on board
- Does not pickup outside Sonoma County
- Winery tasting fees
- Gratuity for guide (15-20% is standard)
- Entry/Admission - Russian River
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- Minimum drinking age is 21 years old
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Please provide name of Hotel / Lodging
- Note: pickup only within Sonoma County
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
We had a very good time day-drinking with Augie. Our group of 11 was fun and enthusiastic. Augie was great knowledgeable and fun. Alix from J. Rickards was excellent. Anna from Ferrari-Carano was excellent as well. Augie’s knowledge of food and wine complimented the beautiful scenery and “augmented” our wine appreciation experience. He made everything more palatable. Cheers!
It was fun and informative.