Chilean Precordillera Horseback Ride from Santiago
Once you arrive at the ranch, we'll provide you with your riding equipment including chaps and a helmet. We'll then move to the corral where you'll receive a brief introductory instruction and have some time to practice with your horse.
After you've gotten comfortable with your horse, we'll begin our tour into the hills. While riding you'll get to see the native flora & fauna of central Chile--you may even spot a Black-chested Buzzard-Eagle! Your professional German guides, who also speak English and Spanish, will accompany you to make sure you have a memorable and safe experience. The tour will take you up to a gorgeous lookout point where you'll get to see the beautiful valleys and landscapes.
We'll provide water and fruit along the way for your refreshment. Once we've returned to the ranch, you will have some time to relax and enjoy the all-year sunny weather before leaving back to Valparaiso or surrounding areas.
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Light refreshments
- Photo service included
- Beverages (available to purchase)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (available to purchase)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Comfortable walking shoes are recommended
- Minimum age is 8 years
- Please include full phone number including country code
- A maximum of 8 people per booking
This is a great taste of riding through the Chilean wilderness in a beautiful and authentic environment. The horses are very well taken care of and Kai, our guide has an amazing story to tell you and is very knowledgeable in regard to the culture, horses and environment. It was my first time at riding and Kai gave excellent instruction on how to ride to a true novice ensuring safety and full enjoyment. The lunch was delicious and the ride is flexible on what your preferences are. HIGHLY RECOMMEND...!!