SkyExpress: Furano & Biei Customised Private Day Tour (Up to 8 Passengers)
Explore the amazing colours of lavender and other flowers in this famous area. Visiting Furano Cheese Factory, Jam Factory, Anpan Man Shop, Tomita Farm and Patchwork Road.
The Day Tours shown above Depart and Return to your Sapporo or Niseko Hotel.
Maximum passengers: 8 passengers
Child seat and Infant seat are available for free of charge (Pre-booking is required).
SkyExpress offers world-class private transfer services, complete with:
• Free Wi-Fi available in selected vehicles
• Each vehicle is tracked via GPS showing speed, location & heading Tours Duration: Approx 10 hours duration.
Overtime charges apply if usage exceeds 10 hours. Highway tolls (if used) are extra.
This tour is available June-October.
Please be noted that we cannot guarantee the vehicle type, vehicle we use shall depend on the number of booked passengers and can range from small type vans to coaches.
Terms and conditions apply.
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (up to 2 locations within 5km)
- Transport by private vehicle
- Baby seat and child seat (Pre-booking required)
- English speaking staff support
- WiFi on board
- Parking fees
- Highway Toll fees
- English Speaking Driver - upon request and not guaranteed
- Driver accommodation – organised at ¥12,000/night or customer may organise
- Overuse charges: 10,000 yen per hour or part thereof
- Waiting charge: 6,000 yen per hour or part thereof
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please be noted that we do not supply guides in the tour
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
My daughter and I took this private trip. Everything went smoothly. The driver was very kind and thoughtful. I highly recommend this trip.
Very good way of seeing the area. Better than the public transport option as you get a lot done in an effective way.Driver doesn’t speak English (you need to use translations app!). The company schedules pick-ups at 9.00 am!- when sun sets and all goes dark at 16.00h. We had our driver show us beautiful landscapes at night as a result. Suggest you leave at 7.00am.