Anna Maria Island Segway Tour
On this breathtaking one-hour tour, gliders will get to experience the beauty of Anna Maria in the form of shade trees, sunshine and breathtaking views! We'll visit several of the Anna Maria beaches including:
• Bradenton Beach
• Cortez Beach
• Coquina BeachThe tour starts out with Bradenton Beach, one of the nicest beaches on Anna Maria extending along the Gulf of Mexico. This is a family oriented beach with plenty of kids building sand castles and flying kites. The water is typically calm with light surf. Sandy dunes, Australian Pines and Sea Grapes shade the sidewalks for the Segways.
Next it’s onto Cortez Beach and Coquina Beach. Coquina Beach, located on the south end, is the longest stretch of beach on Anna Maria, with plenty of free parking, lifeguards, food and public amenities. Remnants of old piers jutting out into the water (dividing sections of the beach) make it a choice spot for surfers.
Then it's time to turn around and make our way back to historic Bridge Street along the Coquina Trail.
What makes Anna Maria so attractive to Segway Gliders is its private island feel…so book early and go back in time with this little island paradise!
What Is Not Included?
Please keep in mind our tour guides only make their money based on gratuity, so be sure to tip your guide after the tour to thank them for great service and a fun time.
Meeting Location: Segs by the Sea 102 Bridge Street, Bradenton Beach, FL 34217
- Segway and helmet
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- Transportation to/from attractions
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
We made the Segway tour a family experience with six of us joining in. Greg, our instructor was both knowledgeable and friendly. While three of us had ridden Segways before and three of us were brand new to it, Greg took the right amount of time with each of us to make sure we were comfortable with the Segway's operation. We had a great time and the view was amazing as we rode along the Coquina Trail. I recommend Segways by the Sea to anyone visiting Anna Maria Island.