Mangrove Tunnel Kayak Ecotour
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: I Kayak Sarasota, 190 Taft Dr Lido Key, Sarasota, FL 34236
Check in at the I kayak trailer 10 min before tours
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Ted Sperling Park, 2201 Ben Franklin Drive, Sarasota, FL 34236
Please check in at the I Kayak Sarasota Trailer
Duration: 2 hours
- Use of a single kayak or call for a tandem
- Local guide
- USCG-approved life jacket
- Safety briefing
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- It is recommended that you bring a hat, sunscreen, sunglasses, and a bottle of water
- Children under the age of 12 must be accompanied by an adult in a tandem kayak
- For groups of two or more, if you prefer tandem (2-person) kayaks instead of single kayaks, please call the local tour operator after booking
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
I enjoyed the tour. This was my first time in Sarasota and this was a memorable part of my trip. I would recommend this tour to others! The tour guide was great and very informative.
It was an amazing experience. Very professional knowledgeable staff. Beautiful scenery. Equipment is in great shape. Highly recommend this trip.
This was an great experience - well worth it. Lots to see and very informative. Our guide, Mark, was excellent - as a Sarasota native, knows the territory and history, and we were lucky to navigate the waters carefully to see the a family of manatees. I would highly recommend this experience.
Great kayaking and a wonderful way to get to experience the natural beauty of Florida!