Huis Ten Bosch Ticket & Train Pass
A charming theme park in Nagasaki Prefecture, Huis Ten Bosch is named after one of the official residences of the Dutch royal family. Translating to ‘House in the Woods’, Huis Ten Bosch has been perfectly recreated to resemble Dutch style with copies of Netherlands architecture, beautiful gardens, iconic windmills and long canals. The train shuttles you from Japan to the streets of Europe with no need to worry about traffic, giving you more time to spend exploring the 700 species of tulips and the four meter high Tulip Mt. Fuji! If you’re visiting during winter, prepare to be dazzled by the Kingdom of Lights, where the entire park is aglow with over 13 million multicolor lightbulbs.
- Enjoy a quick and stress-free ride from Hakata to Huis Ten Bosch theme park with express round trip train tickets
- Enjoy the Dutch-themed attractions of Huis Ten Bosch theme park with expansive grounds covering over 1 million sq meters
- See different flowers around the park depending on which season you go including tulips, roses, sunflowers and begonias
- You will receive a confirmation email instantly upon booking. We will send the voucher email within 1 business day
- In the event that you do not receive an email from us, please check your Spam folder or notify us via email