Helicopter Tour with Lunch and Afternoon in Sausalito
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: San Francisco Bay, San Francisco, CA
Admire the breathtaking aerial views of the city and bay on your 20-minute helicopter flight.
Pass By: The Embarcadero, Embarcadero Blvd, San Francisco, CA 94111
See the Embarcadero from above.
Pass By: Salesforce Tower, 415 Mission St, San Francisco, CA 94105-2533
See the Salesforce Tower from above.
Pass By: Transamerica Pyramid, 600 Montgomery St Financial District, San Francisco, CA 94111-2702
See the Transamerica Pyramid from above.
Pass By: Coit Tower, 1 Telegraph Hill Blvd, San Francisco, CA 94133-3106
See Coit Tower from above.
Pass By: Fisherman's Wharf, Jefferson Street Between Hyde and Powell Streets, San Francisco, CA 94133
See Fisherman's Wharf from above.
Pass By: Alcatraz Island, Pier 33, San Francisco, CA 94133
See Alcatraz from above.
Pass By: Golden Gate Bridge, US-101, San Francisco, CA 94129
See the Golden Gate Bridge from above.
Stop At: Blue & Gold Fleet, PIER 39, The Embarcadero at Beach Street, San Francisco, CA 94133
When you are ready to head back to the city, hop aboard the ferry from the Sausalito Terminal to Pier 41 to conclude your day with more beautiful views.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Sausalito Boardwalk, Sausalito Yacht Harbor, Sausalito, CA 94965
Upon landing, your driver shuttles you to picturesque Sausalito to enjoy a leisurely lunch at one of this colorful village's top Italian restaurants. Choose from a full list of entrees and enjoy your choice of an appetizer or dessert. Afterwards, spend as much time as you like to explore the town known for its artists and art galleries. Browse its many quaint shops and unique boutiques.
Duration: 3 hours
- Shuttle pickup (select locations only)
- 20-minute helicopter flight with narration
- Entry/Admission - Blue & Gold Fleet, PIER 39
- Beverage service
- Hotel drop-off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 3 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- All of the Bell Jet Helicopters are maintained by Bell Factory Approved Mechanics and are flown by Bell Trained, FAA licensed pilots
- All flights are taken in quiet, smooth and reliable Bell Jet helicopters seating 4 or 6 passengers
- The weight restriction for this flight is 300lbs (136kg). All passengers must be able to properly use standard aircraft safety belts
- Weather permitting. If seasonal fog obscures the view, tour route may be altered
- Prior to your travel date, all passenger heights, weights and contact details MUST be advised. If you do not indicate this at the time of booking, you will be required to call the tour operator and advise them of this information directly. The contact details will be on your voucher once you have a confirmed booking
From booking to the ferry ride back into the city, everything was so straight forward and simple. The views from the helicopter were phenomenal even on a foggy day. Everybody was very nice and helpful. Lunch was also spectacular. We were celebrating a birthday and all together this experience was unforgettable.
Loved it, lots of fun. The only downside was the restaurant that treated us like second class when they knew we were on the tour. Despite that, great day all round, can highly recommend it.
Great tour! Dave the helicopter pilot was excellent and had a sense of humour. Poggi in Sausalito was a nice restaurant and being able to choose my own return time on the ferry was great, giving me plenty of time to wander around the galleries in the afternoon.
We had a good time! My only issue was facing backward & ocean side for the entire helicopter tour. It would have been nice to circle counter-clockwise somewhere to get a picture without 3 heads leaning in. Excellent pilot and memorable trip notwithstanding.