Tall-Ship Sunset Sail on the San Francisco Bay
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Golden Gate Bridge, US-101, San Francisco, CA 94129
Sail past the iconic landmark and if conditions are right we will cruise right underneath!
Pass By: Fisherman's Wharf, Jefferson Street Between Hyde and Powell Streets, San Francisco, CA 94133
The historic Fisherman's Wharf is best enjoyed from the deck of a boat!
Pass By: San Francisco Bay Bridge, Highway 80 West, San Francisco, CA 94105
Watch the Bay Bridge Lights turn on and twinkle in the evening sky while aboard the Schooner Freda B.
Pass By: Angel Island State Park, Pier 41, San Francisco, CA 94109
Admire the lovely state park while sailing the SF Bay.
Pass By: Fort Mason Center, Buchanan Street and Marina Boulevard, San Francisco, CA 94123
View the historic military fort from the special vantage of the water.
Stop At: Schooner Freda B, Sausalito Yacht Harbor Slip 465, Sausalito, CA 94965-2148
Enjoy the San Francisco Bay's unique charms aboard a comfortable and stable tall-ship.
Duration: 2 hours
Pass By: Golden Gate National Recreation Area, CA
Sail past the rugged coast of this national treasure
Pass By: Presidio of San Francisco, San Francisco, CA 94129
Sail along the famous Presidio for scenic views of Crissy Field, historic military buildings and the rugged natural beauty of this urban national park.
Pass By: Alcatraz Island, Pier 33, San Francisco, CA 94133
Enjoy water views of the "Rock's" lighthouse, military fortification and famous federal prison.
- Entry/Admission - Schooner Freda B
- Food and drinks
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 7 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- No outside beverages or large bags are allowed on board. Cash bar only. No credit cards accepted
- Availability for shows cannot be checked without making a booking. Credit cards will only be charged upon confirmation of show availability
- Minimum drinking age is 21 years, children under 17 must be accompanied by an adult
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
The captain and crew were professional and courteous. The sail was relaxing and the views lovely, though extremely cold at times. They did provide blankets for those of us who asked, and there was an indoor area one could access. The crew were not pushy in soliciting drink sales or tips. I would have liked a little more narrative or documents talking about what we were seeing in terms of scenery. Even so, it was a lovely experience.
Very professional skipper and crew. Lovely vessel. Great combination of essential amenities and authentic sailing experience. I enthusiastically recommend this cruise.