Neuschwanstein Castle, Lechfall and 3 Lakes bike tour
We will meet at Füssen railway station and head to Neuschwanstein castle. You will be enchanted by the breathtaking scenery of the castle. Your tour includes a skip-the-line entrance ticket, so you won't have to wait in the queue. After the guided tour through the castle, you will cycle past the beautiful Alpsee along the beautiful Lech river.
From here, continue on to the Lechfall on the southern outskirts of Füssen. The route will then take you directly along the Lech through the spa area of Bad Faulenbach, known as the Valley of Senses, to the beautiful Alatsee lake. Learn about the myths surrounding this lake from your guide. At Alatsee you will take a break and enjoy the picturesque panoramic views. The final stop on the tour is at the beautiful Weißensee before we head back to Füssen.
- Entrance fees
- Professional local guide
- Use of bicycle
- Use of helmet
- Skip-the-line Ticket
- Bike tour
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Participations must be athletic and in a good physical condition
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Not recommended for participants with heart complaints or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for participants with back problems
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund