Neuschwanstein Castle Skip-the-line Ticket
Ticket cover entrance to Neuschwanstein Castle with a professional tour guide from Castle Sites.The ticket has specific entrance time and tour number.it´s not possible to enter any time.only on the time mentioned on the ticket:IT´S VER IMPORTANT TO ARRIVE ON TIME 9:00am at our office:Wachsbleiche 2
Duration: 3 hours
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Entry/Admission - Schloss Neuschwanstein
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- The listed price does not include a per person fuel surcharge, payable at the time of tour check-in. The fuel surcharge is required by our local supplier and is not within our control.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Wheelchair not available
- Operates in all weather conditions, good walking shoes recommended
- Reconfirmation required
- Suggested duration is 4.5-hours
- Ticket pick up time 8:30am- 9:00am
- Entrance tickets will not be delivered to your accommodation. You must pick the tickets in Fuessen
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Ticket will be not delivered to your Hotel.Picking up only in our office:Wachsbleiche.2,87629 Füssen
- Not recommended for disable people
- Most travelers can participate
Our instructions for the skip the line ticket were to pick them up at a local youth hostel. When we arrived there were plenty of youth but no one in charge. We found a phone number on the wall and called it and after several tries and about 30 minutes someone arrived and asked us to follow them to the castle to pick up the tickets. So glad we had a German speaking friend with us to navigate this little issue. The gentleman was very friendly and the castle trip was awesome. Very organized with pre-determined entry times on your ticket so you know exactly when to move toward the entrance. We took the bus up to the castle which was quick and reasonable. So glad we did once we saw the distance and elevation of the hike.
After a disorganized start... Tour was fantastic. Would recommend the earlier in the day the better... Crowds are just too large.
Beautiful, breathtaking is only words I can say about the castle. It is a bit of hard up hill walking and stair climbing inside. You can take a bus or horse and buggy over half way up. I recommend the horse and buggy, it let's you off a little closer. We were suppose to meet at a B and B in Fussen to pick up our tickets for the Castle, which is only about a 10 min drive from there. When we got there they told us to go on up to the Castle and the ticket guy would be waiting on us. We went for tickets and he told us we had dropped our credit card and they had it back at the B an B. We went back and not only was it our credit card, it was my husbands cash, ID, military ID, driver license. He had forgotten to zip up a little waist belt he was wearing and when we got in the car to head of to the castle it all fell out onto the ground. I have to give the best to Viator for booking with honest people and also the staff or whoever found it for being honest. That could have ruined our whole vacation. My husband and I are very greatful to whoever had a hand in us getting all our ID and money and cred cards back. I definitely advise people to book thru this company, they are amazing. Thank you to whoever it was that made our vacation great. It could have ended up disastrous. Also loved the castle tour, highly recommend anyone that can, take this tour. It's just beautiful.
Really enjoyed the Castle Tour...there was one issue however. We showed up to the Castle Site with our voucher and was told we had to go back to Fussen and contact a third party that followed us back to the Castle and checked us in. The delay resulted in not being able to get on a tour until later in the afternoon which created a time delay leaving Fussen and heading for our next destination. While the contact information was addressed in the voucher below we did not read all the way through it and thus delayed our departure it would be nice if the contact could have been highlighted further up the page. Thanks.