Private Day Tour to Neuschwanstein, Linderhof and Oberammergau from Munich
After a short drive, arrive at the lovely village of Oberammergau, and enjoy some free time for lunch, sightseeing, or shopping. In the afternoon, drive past the picturesque Alpsee on your way to visit the popular castles of Neuschwanstein and Hohenschwangau. Bypass any crowds outside with your skip-the-line tickets, and enjoy a guided tour of the castles. Around 15:30pm, board a train from the village of Fuessen back to Munich(2hours train ride) to conclude the tour.
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Bottled water
- Guaranteed to skip the long lines
- Private tour
- Hotel pickup
- Entry/Admission - Schloss Neuschwanstein
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Hohenschwangau entrance fee
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- for extra pers. it´s cost per Pers.95€
- 2hours train ride from Fussen to Munich
- Not wheelchair accessible and not for disabled persons
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
The driver was an hour late due to traffic OK but then we were rushed and didn't feel we had time to explore. The driver seemed to only want to know what the USA was like and how it would be if he were to come here and try to be a citizen. He would drop us off and disappear while we waited for him.
Had done the 2 castles and Oberammergau before but the private tour ands the train back made the day a much better day ... great trip
The attractions are definitely worth visiting and the driver was able to organise the tickets and transfers. It wasn't particularly clear whether the driver was a guide as well as he seemed to explain things about attractions but not in the usual professional, educated and clear manner you would expect of a guide. Also our pick-up from the castle to train station almost never happened and we thought we where going to be stranded at Neuschwanstein. A different driver eventually picked us up about 20 mins late from arranged time and we made to the station with just a few minutes to spare. The train ride back to Munich makes this a very long day.
I had great time, vert nice people, everything as planed, thank you for asking