Skip-the-Line Neuschwanstein Castle Half-Day Tour from Munich
- Local taxes
- Professional guide
- skip- the line ticket to Neuschwanstein castle
- Transportain from Munich to Neuschwanstein castl and back
- train ticket
- Entry/Admission - Schloss Neuschwanstein
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pickup
- shuttle Bus(3€)to Neuschwanstein Castle or Horses Carriage(6
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Infant meals not included
- Tour it´s combined by car and train
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 9 travelers
Neuschwanstein Castle is very interesting and very stunning. Viator has to stop advising the Skip-The-Line. There is no such option there. Tickets are set with a group number and assigned a set entrance time. There is no option to skip anything except waiting your groups time.
Lodi was an excellent guide. The scenery was beautiful as was the castle. The drive took longer than I expected, but the time provided was more than adequate.
Expedition brilliant in almost all aspects. Met promptly at station; driven comfortably to destination -however a 15 min walk to castle; then lots of walking up and downstairs [understandably]. Fitness def required. Then abruptly [a pity] delivered to train for return to Munich - and significantly no mention that there was no cafe on train- so grab a snack beforehand. Long day, much walking no refreshments.
This was another great tour. They are able to get a lot of people through the doors at the same time. Lots of steps to walk up but definitely worth it!