Boeing Factory Tour from Seattle
- Local, professional guide
- Admission ticket for 90 minute tour inside the Boeing Assembly Plant
- Free time to explore the Boeing Future of Flight & Gift Shop
- Boeing Observation Deck
- Transportation by air-conditioned mini coach bus
- Hotel pickup and return is available for most downtown Seattle hotels
- Due to traffic, we may ask that you walk a few blocks back to your hotel
- Entry/Admission - Boeing Future of Flight
- Gratuities (optional and not included in the price of your tour)
- Food & drinks
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please contact local service provider to arrange pickup from your hotel or a nearby location after you have received your confirmation
- Tour cannot pickup from private residences
- Hotel pickups commence prior to departure time. Please contact local service provider to receive exact pickup time at hotel
- Children must be at least 48 inches (122 cm) to participate on tour. Visitors may not carry babies on the tour. There is no child care facility at the Tour Center, and there are no exceptions to these safety regulations.
- This tour requires a short walk with 21 stairs, but is wheelchair accessible if given 7 days advance notice.
- No personal items are allowed on the tour including: purses, backpacks, cameras, binoculars, cell phones, etc. Free lockers are available on-site at the Boeing Future of Flight.
- Boeing does not permit still photos or video cameras on the tour.
- This tour package includes round trip transportation from downtown Seattle to the Boeing Factory.
- If you have your own transportation, Boeing Future of Flight & Boeing Tour tickets may be purchased separately for $25 at futureofflight.org.
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Traffic and road conditions may alter tour route
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- Please allow up to 5 hours for hotel pickup and drop-off service
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
We booked a Boeing tour customer service was great very easy to book got everything that was promised very friendly driver Erich and Avery were great very personable and accommodating
Boeing factory tour was well worth it, future of flight could benefit with more interactive exhibits. You have more than enough time to see everything.
Found out you can tour Boeing plant for $25. Which means the remaining 69$ is for the 30min bus ride yo plant, which you drive and park free. For our party of 3 this bus ride cost us $207. Crazy!!! You could cab out or Uber if you didn’t have a car cheaper!!! Plus the signage suggesting tips and the percentage is offensive. The tour itself by Boeing employee was great!
Highly recommend this tour to anyone! Learned about Seattle landmarks along the way to the Everett facility.Ken was excellent!
My husband and I visited Seattle for the recent Pearl Jam home concert. We planned a side tour to Boeing factory through Viator and recommended by American Express. The tour was very informative and more interested than I expected. The tour guide was on time, offered other local facts during the drive and was waiting for us at the end of time at Boeing. Our tour guide, Scott, at Boeing was very knowledgeable and friendly. Really recommend this for anyone in the area.
The tour was impressive. To get a look at Boeing's latest lineup of airliners (787, 777, 747 767) was very interesting, and the tour guides were very knowledgeable. Because I have trouble walking, the Boeing tour group went out of their way to make sure I was able to get around and enjoy the tour. Their efforts were above and beyond.
Biggest complaint is you're not allowed to take pictures. I also went on a Saturday, so it didn't seem like there was much going on. Maybe weekdays are more lively. Christopher the guide was great and very knowledgeable.