Mount St Helens Seaplane Tour Departing from Lake Washington
• Depart Carillon Point Marina in Kirkland: 1200 Carillon Point Kirkland WA 98033. Pay and Valet Parking available. Meet your pilot at the Guest Pier in front of the Beach Cafe.
• Depart the Wiley Post Seaplane Base: 1000 Perimeter Road West Renton WA 98057. Enter the Renton Airport from Rainier Ave, turn left, drive to the end of the road to the spacious free parking. Park near the US Customs Building and walk over the grassy knoll to the waterfront. Leave long drives and traffic behind to get a complete, succinct orientation of Seattle, Pacific Northwest mountains, and the Puget Sound. There’s simply no better way to get familiar with the Northwest than by soaring over it. Our customers are provided with comfortable, noise cancelling headsets to clearly hear the pilot’s personal narration during the flight. Our professional, knowledgeable and enthusiastic pilots will point out historical sites, interesting features and fun facts throughout your excursion. Among many of the captivating views you’ll enjoy are – Lake Washington and it’s distinct floating bridges, sweeping views of Seattle’s skyline, the Cascade and Olympic mountain ranges along with majestic Mt. Rainier on your way to Mt Saint Helens. Providing flexibility to suit customer needs, our tours are available throughout the year. We are dedicated to providing customers with a safe, comfortable and memory making experience. We look forward to taking you to new heights!
- Noise cancelling headsets
- Pilot narration
- Small group tour
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Subject to weather conditions. If cancelled due to poor weather, options provided are to choose an alternative date or receive a full refund.
- All passenger weights must be advised at time of booking.
- Children under the age of 12 must be accompanied by an adult.
- Gratuities are optional.
This tour did not start out well as we were told that the flight left at 9am, but in fact it did not leave until 2pm. There was apparently a big disconnect between the booking company and the tour company. After that was sorted out, we met James, our pilot, who was quite the character. He was very friendly and talkative, both a plus for being tour-guide and pilot in one. The Flight was quite the aerial experience. We got great views of Mt. Rainier and Mount St. Helens. It was a beautiful day and an excellent way to end our honeymoon. Touching down the float plane on Lake Washington was a smooth landing.