Scenic Sedona Tour
The most popular route includes:
• A drive through Oak Creek Canyon, one of the 10 most scenic drives in the nation
• A stop at Bell Rock Vista to take in the amazing views and browse Native American jewelry and crafts
• Airport Mesa, which offers the most breathtaking view of West Sedona and its famous red rocks
• Chapel of the Holy Cross - Built in 1956, this beautiful, architectural wonder is built right into the red rocks of Sedona
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Professional guide
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 7 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Wheelchairs and child seats are available upon request
- There is a video on-board the bus
We enjoyed our scenic Sedona tour with Mark. He shared many facts and stories about the area, as well as giving us tips about great places to visit on our own.
The guide was good. I just wish he had spent more time speaking about the sites and less time about vortex's and magnetic healing
Mark, our tour guide, was a plethora of wonderful info from the geology and history of the area to quirky bits only a local would know. Loved letting someone else do the driving and also liked the small group of 4. We were traveling in an RV so it was an extra bonus to be picked up and delivered to our RV park location.
This tour was perfect. Mark was a great tour guide; friendly, knowledgeable of the area, and accomodating. Pickup and drop off at hotel was great also
We could tell right from the beginning of our tour that Mark really enjoys his work. He began by telling us of the various sites that we would visit and was enthusiastic about each and every location. He was very knowledgeable about the locations and related wonderful and engrossing stories of the historical sites. He told us the history of the original founders of Sedona and also subsequent history of filming and the celebrities that used Sedona of asa quiet and peaceful retreat from Hollywood. He also had knowledge of the vortices in and around the area.. We thoroughly enjoyed Mark and the tour he provided to us.
Great tour of Sedona area with a tour guide familiar with the geology, flora and fauna,.Bus was comfortable
This was a great overview of Sedona and highlighted several worthy sites. Our tour guide was knowledgeable, very personable and accommodating.
Lance was our tour guide for our tour last Thursday. He was very knowledgeable about the Sedona area. We really enjoyed the beautiful views from the Chapel of the Holy Cross and the Sedona Airport. We would recommend this tour for visitors to Sedona.
My sister and I had a great time on this tour! Jim was a great guide and very informative! He took us to 3 wineries all wonderful and fun!
well worth the money. david was a fantastic and entertaining guide.
This tour company was great and our guide crisis was beyond great.
Our tour was fantastic! We had a great tour guide!