Balloon Ride Over Segovia or Toledo with Optional Transport from Madrid
The total excursion time will be about 4-hours, including balloon inflation, take-off, flight, landing and a special ceremony afterwards. You'll soar over Segovia and its surrounding areas up to 1000 meters above the ground. Throughout the flight, the chase crew is in direct contact with the pilot and follows the balloon until it lands. Once you land, it's time for a celebration. You're invited to a traditional champagne toast to celebrate this unforgettable event, and then are given a certificate, breakfast and travel back to the launch field.
During the activity we will make a video and photo report of this unforgettable experience. You can see the photos of previous flights looking for "Globos Boreal" on Facebook and the videos on our Youtube channel.
For those awaiting transfer back to Madrid, you'll have an extra two hours in Segovia where you'll have free time to explore the city.
- Balloon flight
- Champagne toast
- Flight Certificate
- HD video and photos
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off (if option is selected)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (unless option is selected)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Minimum age is 5 years
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
Our balloon ride experience with Laureano was wonderful. We were picked up in Madrid and we truly felt like part of the family for the day. Laureano was very passionate and knowledgeable and wanted to be sure everyone had a great time. The energy of the trip was incredible. Be sure to confirm the details of your trip with whichever company is taking you. The Viator website promises 2 hours of sightseeing in Segovia after the balloon ride, but the company who we worked with was not aware of this. Luckily, they were incredibly nice and gave us a short 1 hour tour of the city after landing. The only disappointment was that we felt rushed through the city of Segovia and would have loved to spend more time there.