Uncover the spectacular natural charm and local culture of Jeju’s west. Begin by visiting Hallim Park to roam the beautiful landscaped gardens. A short trek up Suweolbong will reward you with incredible ocean views (named after an interesting legend). After a Korean-style buffet lunch, you’ll visit the world’s largest botanical garden before swinging by the Althr Airfield, once a Japanese army base camp, on the way to Mt Sanbang. Here you’ll make the trek up a mountain formed of volcanic lava, containing a cave 150m above the sea, ready to treat you with gorgeous ocean views once you step within. The final stop is Cheonjeyeon Waterfall, an impressive 22-meter cascade said to be the watery home of nymphs. Or if you’d rather a change from nature, head to the Teddy Bear museum instead!
- See Jeju’s beautifully tended gardens of Hallim Park and Spirited Garden
- Discover beautiful nature by trekking in Suweolbong, Mt. Sanbang and Cheonjeyeon Waterfall
- Explore Jeju with a multi-awarded winning operator specializing in tours for independent travelers (it’s not a large tour group!)
- Tuck into a delicious Korean buffet lunch
- Enjoy the convenience of hotel transfers included
- You will receive confirmation of your booking’s availability within 1 business day. Once confirmed, we will send you the voucher via email