World Automobile Jeju Museum
Explore Asia’s only private collection automobile museum at the World Automobile Jeju Museum. Opened in 2008, it displays over 90 models in 4 different halls and includes a souvenir shop and teahouse. The cars are not only in wonderful condition, but you are even allowed to climb in and experience some of them too! If you are coming with kids there is a section just for them to feel the thrill of driving. The traffic experience area allows kids to have their photo taken and practice driving with a parent or guardian. If they do well, they’ll even get their own driver’s license! As you explore, remember to take a moment to look out and enjoy the views of Sanbangsan and Korea’s southern-most island, Marado, from the museum.
- See the rare wooden ‘Hillman Straight 8’ - only 6 exist in the whole world!
- Travel through time in the ‘Delorean DMC 12’, made famous in the “Back to the Future” series
- Head to the model car area and see Korea’s biggest collection of die-cast models
- Fun driving activities and road safety education for kids of all ages
- 9:00am-6:00pm, daily (last entry at 5:00pm)
How To Get There:
- From Jeju International Airport: take Bus No. 800⁄800-1 to Sangchang Intersection station, then walk 12 minutes
- You will receive confirmation of your booking’s availability within 1 business day. Once confirmed, we will send you the voucher via email
- In the event that you do not receive an email from us, please check your Spam folder or notify us via email