Jeju Yacht Sightseeing
Get the most picturesque waterfront views on the Jeju Yacht Sightseeing tour. Begin your tour at the Shangri-La Yacht and Seafood Club marina to meet the friendly staff and crew who will be guiding you on the yacht tour. Climb aboard an elegant yacht and they will show you around the facilities. Cruise around the island’s southern shore and see the volcanic columnar joints of Jusangjeolli Cliff up close. Once out at sea you will be given the opportunity to cast a line and try some fishing. Grab a glass of wine and try it out! If you catch something while out on the water, the crew will cook it for you to eat while aboard the yacht. This is a relaxing and enjoyable tour you will not want to miss!
- Keep your camera ready to capture the beautiful scenery of the East China Sea
- Learn about Jeju Island’s explosive geologic past with your English speaking guide
- Spend some time fishing or just relax on the spacious yacht deck
- Scan the horizon and you might catch a glimpse of dolphins!
How To Get There:
- Address: 154-17, Jungmungwangwang-ro, Seogwipo-si, Jeju
- From the airport: Take Bus No. 600 to Pacific Land
- You will receive confirmation of your booking’s availability within 2 business days. Once confirmed, we will send you the voucher via email
- In the event that you do not receive an email from us, please check your Spam folder or notify us via email