63 Tower Observatory Admission Ticket
The 63 Building, also known as the Hanhwa 63 City, is a skyscraper on Yeouido island boasting stunning views of the Han River and the city of Seoul. Opened in July 1985, the building is the tallest gold-clad structure in the world and a must-see landmark in South Korea. The 63 Building stands tall at 817ft and comprises 60 floors and 3 basement levels – offering plenty of space to explore and amazing scenery down below to admire. However, the building is much more than an observation tower. It’s a multi-venue leisure complex containing every form of entertainment imaginable. Inside, you will find an IMAX cinema, art gallery, wax museum, performance hall and even an aquarium.
- Visit the 63 Building – a signature architectural landmark of South Korea and the tallest gold-clad structure in the world
- Go up to the 60th floor and capture breathtaking photos of Seoul and the Han River
- Enjoy panoramic views of the city and explore the building’s various entertainment facilities from an IMAX to an aquarium!
- 10:00am-10:00pm (last admission: 9:30pm)
How To Get There: Take the free shuttle bus from the following locations:
- Line 1 Daebang Station: Exit 6, 40M towards Yeouido
- Line 5 Yeoinaru Station: Exit 4, next to Sambu Apartment Number 6, towards MBC
- Line 5 Yeouido Station: Exit 5, temporary pick up point, 20M towards MBC
- Line 9 Saetgang Station: Exit 1, 10M towards Yeouido Station
- You will receive a confirmation email and voucher instantly after booking
- In the event that you do not receive an email from us, please check your Spam folder or notify us via email