Authentic Food Tour in Seoul's Historic Jongro District
- Dinner - 3-course dinner
- Local guide
- Small-group walking tour
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum drinking age is a 18 years-old
- This tour will operate with a minimum of 2 and a maximum of 10 people. There is a possibility of cancellation after the confirmation, if there is not enough people to meet the requirements. In the event of this occurrence, you will be offered an alternative date or a full refund. If there is only 1 person at the time of the tour and you would like to proceed as scheduled, an additional fee of USD $60 will be collected at the time of the tour.
- For those whom are late for more than 10 mins without further notice are regarded as 'No Show' and there would be no refund for this. But if you contact our operator in advance for emergency reasons, we can assist you to reschedule the tour.
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
This tour was amazing! T, our guide, was so fun and it truly felt as though a close friend was showing us around Seoul. I enjoyed how flexible and fluid the tour was, with numerous food choices to try. I highly recommend any SeoulHunter tours!
Enjoyed the food tour and was throughly filled at the end of the tour. The tour guide was gracious and accommodating and he went over the history and modern day relevance of various Korean dishes and beverages.
Great tour I was only person so bonus with personalised tour Logan was awesome and took some great photos which he emailed through next day Would definitely recommend