CHEF Show - the next generation of BIBAP!
Get ready for a fun night of beatboxing, b-boying, and bibimbap! The latest update to the popular BIBAP show is here! CHEF promises audiences a wonderful journey into the kitchen with a non-verbal performance that anyone can understand! Audience participation is encouraged and there is plenty of comedy throughout the show. There are 5 parts to the show that explore different storylines in the kitchen, all expressed through music and dance! K-Pop fans of all ages will love this show!
- Beatboxing, breakdancing, and bibimbap come together in this non-verbal performance and celebration of chefs in the kitchen!
- Enjoy the latest update to the famous BIBAP show with CHEF! Choi Cheol Ki’s latest non-verbal performance masterpiece!
- Join in the fun with plenty of opportunities for audience participation during the 5-part show!
- Sit back and enjoy the nonverbal show without any worries about language barriers!
- Mon: 8:00pm
- Tue-Sun: 5:00pm/8:00pm
How To Get There: Subway
- Jongno 3-ga Station (Seoul Subway Line 1, 3, 5), Exit 15
- Go straight (310m) and turn left onto Samil-daero Road
- Continue (120m), until you see the Cine Core Building on the left
- Blue Bus Numbers：470, 471, 100, 103, 201, 143, 150, 160, 161, 260, 262, 270, 271, 279, 300, 370, 408, 470, 471, 501, 701, 702, 720
- Red Bus Numbers：1150, 5000, 5005, 5007
- You will receive confirmation of your booking’s availability within 1 business day. Once confirmed, we will send you the voucher via email