Comprehensive Korean Cooking Class in a Local Home in Seoul
• Bulgogi (Grilled beef with soy BBQ sauce)
• Kimchi Jeon (Savory pancake with Kimchi)
• Japchae (Glass noodle with beef & vegetables)
• Kimchi Jjigae (Kimchi stew with tofu & pork)
At the end of class, we’ll go on an optional market tour to a local supermarket nearby so you can check out local ingredients and some packaged products that you can buy for yourself to practice once you get back home.
- English-speaking instructor
- All ingredients for the cooking class
- Tea tasting
- Traditional dessert with homemade drink
- Recipe postcards
- Optional Market tour
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- A maximum of 5 people per booking
Wonderful class. Meeting time and location were right on. Beautiful home was only a couple of minutes away. Much of the prep work was already complete. Celine was very friendly, knowledgeable, and engaging. She even made allowances for our small class of two. Very nice. Be ready - you will be eating a lot!
I had a one-on-one class with the teacher who was extremely knowledgeable and friendly. I asked many questions about the food and cooking process and the teacher answered them all. The food that we cooked I got to eat, and it was excellent. Overall, it was a wonderful experience and one of my favorite parts of my trip to Korea. Highly recommend!
GREAT CLASS! Celine, our house was awesome. The food was delicious. I highly recommend this cooking class!
Had a wonderful day with Celiene and her lovely mum in their beautiful home. Enjoyed learning about Korean food and local life in a small intimate class.