Full-Day Gangnam City Highlights Tour with Lunch
(*) The tour does not include any compulsory visits to shopping centers.
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (any hotels in Seoul only)
- Professional English-speaking tour guide
- Transport by van, minibus and/or coach
- Lunch (seasonal local food)
- Entry/Admission - Bongeunsa Temple
- Entry/Admission - Coex Aquarium
- Entry/Admission - Garosu-gil
- Entry/Admission - Jeongneung Royal Tomb
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Service beyond the itinerary
- Personal expenses
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Bookings must be made at least 4 days prior to the travel date. Any booking made within 4 days will be rejected
- At the time of booking, please inform the tour operator where you would like to be picked up; tour operator contact information will be on your confirmation voucher
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Dress code is smart casual
- A moderate amount of walking is involved; comfortable walking shoes are recommended
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- The itinerary above is subject to change due to local circumstances
This tour became a private tour with Jae. My husband and I had so much fun with Jae, and were able to change our itinerary and go to other places we wanted to see. We went to lunch at a restaurant in Jamsil that Jae recommended and ate the best Samgyetal chicken ginseng soup. Then he took us to a coffee shop and had the best dessert, snowflake sherbet. When I mentioned to Jae that I wanted to go to a market and buy tangerines and rice cake, he took us to Jamsil Market. Jae has vast knowledge of Korean history. We had a nice walk at the Royal Tombs and at Olympic Village. We highly recommend this tour with Jae as a tour guide.
My boyfriend and I ended up having a private tour which was wonderful. Our tour guide Kevin was so much fun and very well informed. He made our tour and went over and beyond to make sure we were having the best time!
Fun and cultural!