Visit famous landmarks around Seoul in a beautiful traditional Korean costume, the hanbok. Pick your costume from a wide array of designs and sizes at a convenient location in the Jung-gu district of Seoul - helpful and friendly assistants will ensure that the hanbok is properly fitted to your size. Then, head over to shrines, palaces and villages around the city where you will receive ‘Hanbok benefits’ which entitle you to free admission or discounts. Of course, it’ll be an excellent opportunity to capture many memorable pictures, after which you can return the hanbok to the store or pay an additional fee for a return pick up service if you are on a tight schedule.
- Rent a properly fitted hanbok from Oneday Hanbok in downtown Seoul
- Choose from a wide variety of sizes and designs available with hair accessories to complete the look
- Save on entrance fees at various tourist locations around the city by wearing your hanbok
- You will receive confirmation of your booking instantly via email
- In the event that you do not receive an email from us, please check your Spam folder or notify us via email
- When your preferred time slot is fully booked, operator will suggest other time slot available for reschedule, or refund will be offered if no time slot can be arranged