Hike and Explore the Wonder of Bukhansan National Park with hiking professional(including Lunch)
From the trailhead,, you will hike through the beautiful valley where clear water flows After one hour’s hiking, you will reach to the Fortress wall Gate built in Chosun dynasty located at the ridge of Bukhansan. After a short break, you will visit a Buddhist temple with a thousand years of history on the mountain ridge. We will continue to hike to Baegundae(836m), the summit of Bukhansan, and you will enjoy the beautiful panoramic view of Bukhansan and Seoul at Baegundae.
There are a few steep rock slabs on trail, so this hike is moderate. For beginner hikers, do not be afraid to try out this hike! There is another easier path around the track that will be suitable for beginner hikers to follow. It will take a total of about four to six hours to hike including resting and taking pictures. The guide will choose the best trail considering hiker’s ability, experience and preference.
Please refer to our guest's facebook on his Bukhansan hiking with us: https://www.facebook.com/johnpalley/posts/10219548511249264
• Bergen travel, Seoun_ro 197, Seocho-Gu, Lotte Castle Classic apt. 108-1502, Seoul 06608 South Korea
- Korean hiking lunch
- Professional English speaking guide with official tour guide license
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by private vehicle or public transportation
- Bottled water and snacks
- Guide's explanations on Bukhansan and Korean history and culture
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children(under 15 years old) must be accompanied by an adult
- Comfortable clothing and footwear appropriate for hiking is recommended.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
I had a great trip to Seoul but I must say my hike with Bergen was THE BEST day of the trip and one of my best days in a long time. I am not a hiker but do enjoy working out. I explained this to Bergen and he crafted a hike that he thought would be good for me. It was a challenge but was doable. I both enjoyed the incredible scenery as much as the great challenge of the hike. I signed up alone as my family had other stuff going that day. Additionally Bergen's great insight into the people and history of Korea was an added bonus. I very highly recommend hiking with Bergen to people of all levels. He could challenge anybody as he is in excellent shape so if you are a high level hiker Bergen will push you to your limit. On the other hand if you are a beginner looking for a nice walk in the park Bergen will organize that too. I really can't express in words how much I enjoyed it but it was an epic day even though the weather wasn't perfect with rain and humidity the call of the day. The park truly is outstanding and only 45-50 minutes from my Gangnam area hotel. I will definitely do a bike again but next time I will have hiking boots so I can keep up with Bergen and push it even further! Again, honestly tell Bergen your level and how far you want to be pushed so he can plan the right hike for you. I believe you will be happy with the day. FIVE STARS!