Korea House Royal Cuisine and Show
Receive the royal treatment at the beautiful Korea House, Seoul’s famed cultural building specializing in traditional court cuisine and cultural performances. Your evening will begin with an incredible banquet of Korean dishes, as eaten in the Joseon Dynasty described in historic texts, prepared by superior chefs under the supervision of the world’s top Korean court cuisine expert. Whichever menu you choose, you’ll experience famed dishes under the soft lighting of traditional silk lanterns. When your taste buds are satisfied, it’s time for the one-hour performance of eight traditional acts with everything from fan dances to percussion to romantic drama. The show has been staged for over 32 years and enjoyed by over 1.6 million people from around the world. At the end, you’ll have the opportunity to take photos with the performers in their spectacular costumes.
- Visit Korea House, famed for 5 performances and award-winning cuisine
- Feel like royalty with a lavish meal of Joseon Dynasty dishes, prepared by award-winning chefs
- Dishes are prepared following the traditional methods described in ancient literature such as the state banquet hotpot
- Settle in for the 8 cultural performances involving traditional Korean song and dance on stage for over 32 years and performed over 16,000 times!
How To Get There:
- Address: 80-2, Pil-dong 2-ga, Jung-gu, Seoul, Korea
- Subway: 10m away from Exit #3 at Chungmuro Station of Subway Lines #3 and #4
- Bus: No.604, 700, 263,371, 500, 105, 104, 0211, 0013, 02, get off at stop,Toegyero 3-ga
- You will receive confirmation of your booking’s availability within 1 business day. Once confirmed, we will send you the voucher via email
- If you do not receive an email from us please check your Spam folder or contact us via email