Korean Food Walking Tour with BBQ Lunch
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: O'ngo Food Communications, Seoul 03133 South Korea
This tour offers local dishes as you walk around Jongro area including Korean pork barbecue, Tteokbokki(spicy rice cake stew), deep fried umplings, Tteok(Korean chewy rice cake), Sikhye(Korean traditional cold drinks), and handmade ice-cream. You will indulge your culinary senses with the best food Korea has on offer.
Duration: 30 minutes
- Lunch - Korean style pork belly or marinated pork barbecue with a variety of side dishes.
- Snacks - Deep-fried dumplings, crispy seafood pancakes, Korean spicy rice cake stew, savory fish cakes, handmade ice-cream etc.
- Coffee and/or Tea - Korean style iced rice drinks
- Korean pancake cooking demonstration by a professional chef and tasting of it.
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A moderate amount of walking is involved; please wear comfortable walking shoes
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Please note: If there are only 2 people on the tour, there will be a surcharge of $15 per person at the time of departure
- Venues and tastings may change, depending on availability
- Tour operates everyday except Mondays and Fridays.
- Please notify tour operator of any dietary restrictions
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
Maybe because there are many things of the same kinds, the tour was not really special... insadong and ikseondong were quite interesting local places to go but nothing much different from other places supposed to be famous to tourists; just like Myongdong, street food and accessory shops and many foreigners,... The tour guide, however, worked hard though in such a crowded and distracting environment!
It was super fun and delicious but do go with an empty stomach. Lots to try.
It was a great tour, too bad we didn't get to join everyone for the BBQ lunch. Nonetheless, a definite try!!
Loved this tour the second it started with the cooking demo. Our tour guide Janice was knowledgable and very sociable. We definitely saw a side of Seoul that we never would have otherwise!
Our tour guide Jain made the walking tour so funny and insightful. Walking distance was not too far which was good but there was definitely a lot of foods we tried on our way, so be sure to have your appetite ready! Loved the tour. Would definitely recommend for anyone who has the time to go!