Korean Night Dining Tour
Discover quintessential Korean culinary institutions like Korean barbecue and national beverage soju with an experienced guide who will show you famous eating spots. Enjoy sampling a different dish accompanied by a different local beverage at four locations in Seoul while mingling with other food lovers. Dine on Korean barbeque and rice cakes, washed down with beer or rice wine. Munch on crispy mung bean pancakes from traditional Kwangjang market in the winter or cool, Korean ice cream (patbingsu) in the summer. It is a night to get to know Korea through its food with insights into Korean culture, fun Korean phrases and drinking games throughout. Come with a hungry stomach and thirst for local culture on this Korean dining adventure!
- Savor different types of Korean food and drink from four different places in one night
- Visit restaurants that are famous among Korean locals with your friendly guide
- Have an enjoyable night out where you will be able to learn local eating and drinking customs, Korean phrases and drinking games
- You will receive confirmation of your booking’s availability within 1 business day. Once confirmed, we will send you the voucher via email
- In the event that you do not receive an email from us, please check your Spam folder or notify us via email