Korean Templestay: Geumsunsa
Geumsunsa is a 600 years old temple, and is the perfect, tranquil getaway from busy life in the heart of Seoul. You will be able to rest your body and soul as you enjoy various traditional Korean Buddhist cultural activities. Apart from practicing meditation, you’ll also make crafts or be given the option to choose your own schedule if you so wish. You will be able to participate in meditation, traditional ceremonies such as chanting ceremonies and even a tea ceremony with a monk. The best thing about this journey is that you have the option to choose whether to visit just for the day or to stay overnight for a day or more. A myriad of activities are available for you to choose from as you learn more about the Buddhist culture in South Korea with a unique temple experience.
- Rest your body and soul at the peaceful Geumsunsa temple which is over 600 years old
- Enjoy various activities of Korean Buddhist culture and traditions, like crafts and meditation
- The setting and tranquility provide authentic relaxation in and around the temple
- Several programs to choose depending on your own interests and time from 3 hours to a 1 night stay
- You will receive confirmation of your booking’s availability within 1 business day. Once confirmed, we will send you the voucher via email
- In the event that you do not receive an email from us, please check your Spam folder or notify us via email