Nanta Academy Drum & Dance Experience
You’ve seen the Nanta show, now learn how to perform it! The Nanta Academy is a great place for all fans of Korean culture to learn about the modern twists to traditional Korean samul nori percussion music. Learn from professional performers from the hit show during this 1 hour experience which includes drumming, dancing, and choreography! You’ll get a behind the scenes look at the props and instruments that go into the production of this award winning show. Choose from the standard Nanta drum experience, alternative instrument experience, or the KPop experience to choose your own songs! The 1 hour experience will include a basic introduction to Nanta and the instruments before getting to the training session. After learning how to put on a show, the crew will make professional video for you to remember your performance! Nanta fans won’t want to miss this experience!
- Learn how to dance and drum like the pros from the Nanta show! No experience needed!
- Meet the current and past stars of the Nanta show who will teach you all the moves you need to be a Nanta star
- Go behind the scenes and learn more about how to use the props and costumes in the show
- Immerse yourself in the traditions of samul nori, the Korean percussion music on which Nanta is based upon
- Don’t know what Nanta is? See the award winning show before you come to the academy
How To Get There:
- Address: 2F (동마루빌딩) Dongmaru Bldg, Daehakro, Jongrogu, Seoul, South Korea
Public Transport Options: - About 500 meters from Exit 2 of Subway Line 4 Wai Kei Station - About 560 meters from Exit 3 of Subway Line 1 Jongno Street Station
- You will receive confirmation of your booking’s availability within 1 business day. Once confirmed, we will send you the voucher via email
- In the event that you do not receive an email from us, please check your Spam folder or notify us via email