Nanta Show Seoul
A show blending acrobatics, martial arts, music and culinary skills – that’s got to be a unique combination! The talented troupe of Korean performers cook up a storm in the on-stage kitchen giving the audience a taste of Korean culinary lunacy, sliced and diced to percussive perfection. This captivating 90 minute performance is the longest running show in Korean history, displaying the comedic culinary attempts of four cooks under pressure. Nanta combines the rhythms from Korean folk songs with modern music, creating a non-verbal performance that’s accessible to an international audience. Spectators are even encouraged on stage – you could be the bride or groom at a traditional wedding ceremony, or compete in a dumpling-piling competition!
- Watch Korea’s longest running show at a theater in central Seoul
- You’ll be amazed at the skills and in stitches at the hilarity of this kitchen-based show
- Watch the talented troupe perform everything from traditional folk pieces to modern numbers
- The non-verbal show and use of mime means language barriers are not a problem!
How To Get There: Myeongdong Nanta Theatre:
- Address: Unesco Building 3F, 50-14, Myeong Dong 2 Ga, Jung Gu, Seoul
- From Euljiro 1-ga Station (Subway Line 2), Exit 6: go straight around 200M, the theater is located in the 3rd floor of the building with the ‘innisfree’ cosmetic store on the 1st floor
- From Myeongdong Station (Subway Line 4), Exit 6: Go straight for 200m along Myeong Dong Jungang street. Turn left at the Teenieweenie store and go straight 50m, the theater is located in the 3rd floor of the building with the ‘innisfree’ cosmetic store on 1st floor
- Address: B2F, 357-4, Seokyo-dong, Mapo-gu, Seoul
- From Hong-ik University Station (Subway Line 2) Exit 9 (5 mins on foot): Exit from exit 9 and go straight about 120m and pass McDonald and SPAO, keep going straight and turn left at Beaknyeon Tojong Samkyetang (opposite of TOUS les JOURS) and keep going straight. You will face to GS25 convenience store on your right hand side and Hongdae NANTA Theatre is on the front left side from GS25. The entire building is made of yellow and white glass
- You will receive confirmation of your booking’s availability within 1 business day. Once confirmed, we will send you the voucher via email