Private 3-Hour Korean Cooking Class in Seoul
Your meal may include Korean dishes such as bulgogi (stir-fried, thinly sliced beef with grated Asian pear, ginger, garlic, and soy sauce), her mother's homemade kimchi, japchae (glass noodles) or homemade doenjang-jjigae (tofu stew). For dessert, enjoy seasonal fruits that may have been grown on her uncle's farm, along with a delightful cup of fruit tea. While eating your delicious meal, enjoy learning about Korean culinary and cultural heritage through the eyes of a local.
Please note, this is not a professional cooking class, rather this experience is a visit into an authentic, local home to meet a local person and share the culture and cuisine together.
- Private cooking class with your host Jessie
- Lunch or dinner (depending on option selected)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- A minimum of two people per booking is required
- A maximum of six people per booking
We had a great experience with Jessie, who is a very knowledgeable and hospitable person; she is a great ambassador for Korean cooking and for the Korean people. A very enjoyable lunchtime experience!
We spent the day with Steven and had so much fun. By doing this tour we saw many places we would have been unable to go on our own.The food was fantastic. Steven made the tour great he told us lots of things about the food, Korea in general and just general interesting and funny stories. From the first moments of meeting Steven we were all really comfortable so the day felt like going out with a friend rather than a tour. A very memorable day in Korea for us. Thanks so much Steven.