Seoul by Night including Dinner
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Namsan Park, 100-177 Hoehyeon-dong 1-ga, Jung-gu Yongsan-dong, Yongsan-gu, Seoul South Korea
Stop At: N Seoul Tower, 105, Namsangongwon-gil, Yongsan-gu, Seoul 04340 South Korea
The night view from the N Seoul Tower Observatory is fascinating. Please enjoy the breathtaking view from here.
(Except on Friday, Saturday and the day before national holiday in Korea)
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Yeouido Hangang Park, 330, Yeouidong-ro, Yeongdeungpo-gu, Seoul 07337 South Korea
You will take Hangang River Cruise runs from Yeouido to the Banpo Bridge and back. The Hangang River is a symbol of Seoul and runs through the capital from east to west with an average depth of 2.5m and width of 175m.
Duration: 1 hour 10 minutes
- Hotel pickup within Seoul downtown city limits
- Dinner (Menu: Bulgogi)
- Professional guide
- Transport by air-conditioned coach or minivan
- Entry/Admission - N Seoul Tower
- Entry/Admission - Yeouido Hangang Park
- Hotel drop-off (Dismiss at City Hall station or Myeongdong)
- Drinks, unless specified
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Please note: In case of inclement weather, the cruise may be cancelled. The cruise will be replaced by a visit to the Aqua Planet 63 instead
- All travelers must bring a passport to board the Han River Cruise
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- On Fridays, Saturdays, and Sundays you may partake in a fireworks event cruise for an extra fee to be paid to the tour operator
- Dinner menu and itinerary is subject to change
- Hotel pickup is only available for centrally-located Seoul hotels. If your hotel/guesthouse is behind alleys, our English guide will meet you in front of the nearest central hotel or nearest subway station.
- This tour does not stop at any shopping centers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- On Fridays, Saturdays and day before national holiday in Korea, we do not go up to N Seoul Tower Observatory
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
Had so much fun on this tour. The boat ride was fun and a refreshing way to see the sights. Our tour guide was wonderful and, having had them on the previous day’s tour, already felt like a close friend. Thank you!
This tour was good, but not great for me. First we were taken to a restaurant, and it was an authentic korean cuisine. And then taken to the cruise area where we waited for the departure. I thought it would have been beter if we actually had dinner inside the cruise ship. After that we were taken to the seoul tower. It was a so-so tower really. Nothing special. I've seen better towers and even then i wasnt impressed. I think my biggest drawback is the tourguide, she was really sweet and nice but there is something about her that felt like she was rushing. I think this is because of language barrrier. She talks english but ofcourse not fluently.
Seoul is beautiful and dinner was amazing! Very lovely tour
The tour was amazing and our guide was wonderful very nice and helpful!
First, the Bulgogi dinner: We had it at a restaurant near the port and I found a large fly in my bulgogi pot : Tiny, our tour guide, said that it has never happened before and we were treated to free drinks to make amends and they replaced my bulgogi with a fresh one. The weather was terrible that time since it has been raining non-stop but we were still able to go with the cruise. It's good to see the amazing city lights from the cruise, it was just very cold that time so make sure to wear the proper clothes. We then went to the N Seoul Tower still raining, we cannot see the city view since it was blocked by rain clouds so we just toured around the gift shop and had our photo op. The good thing though was that there were very few visitors that time so it's easy to move around. Our last stop was the floor where there were many love lockets. We just took our photos and left since it was still raining. It was unfortunate that were not able to utilize our N Seoul Tower visit. I would recommend this tour but just hope and pray that it doesn't rain as it will surely affect the experience. Also, check your Bulgogi bowl before eating :D