Tea Ceremony & Kimchi Making
Gain a deeper knowledge of Korean food, customs and etiquette with a traditional tea ceremony, a hanbok dress-up session and kimchi making class! Begin by attending a tea ceremony where your friendly guide will explain the etiquette which has recently enjoyed a revival in modern society. Afterwards, try on a colorful hanbok, the traditional Korean clothing dating from the Joseon period and take the opportunity to pose for a photo – say ‘Kimchi!’ Next get stuck in to your kimchi-making class led by a local cook. Korea’s well-loved fermented dish, primarily made from cabbage, is served at most meals and has many a positive benefit to the diet. Taste your creation or pack it up to go before heading back to your hotel, with a quick stop at the amethyst factory, a famed Korean export, on the way.
- Attend a tea ceremony, and learn about Korean tea etiquette and its recent revival
- Try on a traditional hanbok and take a memorable photo
- Make kimchi and find out why it’s a healthy Korean staple
- Enjoy the convenience of complimentary hotel transfers
- You will receive confirmation of your booking’s availability within 1 business day. Once confirmed, we will send you the voucher via email