Traditional Seoul Gourmet Tour in Bukchon
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Gastro Tour Seoul, Seoul 04370 South Korea
Gastro Tour Seoul crated Cultural Walking Food Tour with extra ordinary gourmet places and heritages in neighbors in Bukchon and Insadong area.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Bukchon Hanok Village, 37, Gyedong-gil, Jongno-gu, Seoul 03059 South Korea
Bukchon Hanok Village is a place in Seoul where many old traditional houses are located. Walking through Bukchon, you will be able to see a variety of workshops and shops built on the traditional Korean house called "Hanok". It is also naturally connected to the Korean Traditional Restaurant where you visit and taste Korean Traditional dishes at first.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Baek In-Je House Museum, 16 Bukchon-ro 7-gil, Jongno-gu, Seoul 03055 South Korea
The most beautiful Korean Traditional House in Bukchon.
Duration: 1 hour
- Professional guide
- Lunch - You can enjoy the traditional Korean food prepared in the palace.
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Transportation to/from attractions
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Extra Food and drinks
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- A maximum of 12 people per booking
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required. Solo travelers, please contact us individually.
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Comfortable walking shoes are recommended
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund.
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
We were pleasantly surprised that our sit down lunch was in a Michelin restaurant. Good food and great location. After lunch we walked to get a street food dessert which was freshly made and delicious! Veronica, our guide, was very knowledgeable and friendly. She showed us the bukchon neighborhood which was interesting. Catch this food tour when I’m Seoul