Trickeye 3D Museum
Get ready to enter an incredible dimension of original 3D artworks! Trickeye, short for ‘trick of the eye’, refers to an art technique where two-dimensional paintings are turned into three-dimensional images through the use of optical illusions. You’re visiting the home of Trickeye, the South Korean original museum that has now found roots across the world. Marvel at 2D paintings on the museum walls, floors and ceilings–and try to wrap your head around how they pop out and come to life! Visitors are allowed to freely explore the multiple galleries with their eyes, hands, and of course, cameras. So get ready to step inside paintings, hang from beams, ride a camel, dance with the pros and swing with Spiderman!
- Visit the world’s first Augmented Reality (AR) Museum
- Download the free “TRICKEYE” app and use it to enjoy amazing AR in the Trick Eye Museum!
- One ticket allows entrance to Trick Eye Museum and Winter Wonderland Ice Museum
- Let your imagination run wild and snap mind-bending photos and videos along the way
- Over 100 interactive artworks and installations
- Take on the challenge in an interactive “Art Fighter” Game
# Opening Hours:
- 9:00am-9:00pm daily (last admission 8:00pm)
- You will receive a confirmation email and voucher instantly after booking
- In the event that you do not receive an email from us, please check your Spam folder or notify us via email