Horse Riding in Comporta
Is a private tour for horse lovers, that would love to ride a horse on the white sands of Comporta in Setúbal Península in Portugal.
Comporta is an international wellknown place of Hipism and has amazing beaches. We will trekking on horseback around 14 thousand hectares of private nature reserve known as Herdade da Comporta
Breathtaking landscapes views, virgins white sandy beaches, crystalline waters of Atlantic Ocean, rice paddies and the Sado Estuary.
During our Beaches & Horse Riding Tour includes a briefing and a horse riding of two hours, plus transfers (pick-up and drop-off) from your accommodation in Lisbon or Setúbal.
Beaches & Horse Riding Tour
Arrival at the stables and a brief briefing and choice of equipment and horses.
• Comporta Beach, Rua Otelo Saraiva de Carvalho 7570 779 Praia da Comporta, Grandola 7570-297 Portugal
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Horse ride
- Transport by private vehicle
- Food and drinks
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Comfortable clothes, casual
- It is recommended to use repellent.
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- All passenger weights MUST be advised at time of booking, maximum weight of 90 kgs
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
Great trip, the driver and horse guides were super nice, friendly and knowledgable. The horses were the best I have ridden for rental horses.
Loved this tour. Great experienc. Our escort/driver Gaspar was very attentive and the tour guide at the horse ranch was as well. Gaspar took the time to make the trip to Comporta an interesting one by highlighting the vineyards, cork plantations and beauty of his country. The guide at the ranch chose horses that suited our skill level and made sure the ride was a pleasant, fun one. An experience not to be missed by any nature lover.
This was a great tour! Highly recommended! Gaspar is a great tour guide and is happy to take a few photos of you. Thanks again, Gaspar it was great meeting you!