Shanghai Disney Resort
Experience the newest Disneyland Park in Shanghai, China! The park was recently opened in June 2016 and is the biggest Disney resort in Asia. Shanghai Disneyland park and resort were built with a nod to local Chinese customs and traditions, designed with the idea of “authentically Disney and distinctly Chinese” in mind. Explore the park’s six main areas of Mickey Avenue, Gardens of Imagination, Fantasyland, Treasure Cove, Adventure Isle, and Tomorrowland. Meet your favorite Disney characters and ride on unique attractions only available in Shanghai like TRON: Lightcycle Power Run roller coaster. The park also features plenty of live action performances, parades, and shows that are fun for the whole family! Restaurants in the park have a unique offering to reflect Chinese tastes, with plenty of Asian style foods with a Disney twist! Bring the whole family to Disneyland Shanghai to experience the magical world of Disney in China!
- Simply show your passport for entry and save time queuing in line to purchase tickets
- See Mainland China’s first Disneyland theme park and the largest Disney resort in Asia!
- Bring the whole family for an authentic Disney experience with a Chinese twist!
- Meet your favorite Disney characters and Marvel Universe Superheroes!
- Hop on classic Disney attractions and new rides exclusive to Shanghai Disney like the TRON Lightcycle Power Run!
- 9:00am-8:00pm (Please refer to official website)
How To Get There:
- Address: Shanghai Disneyland, 310 Huangzhao Rd, Pudong Xinqu, Shanghai
- Take Metro Line 11 to Disney Resort Station
- By car or coach (parking facilities available)
- Take Pudong Bus Line 50/51/52 to Shanghai Disney Resort South Transport Hub and from there you can walk to Shanghai Disneyland, Disneytown, Wishing Star Park, or hop aboard a Disney Resort Shuttle to the Resort hotels
- You will receive a confirmation email instantly after booking
- In the event that you do not receive an email from us, please check your Spam folder or notify us via email