Shanghai Night Tour by Bike
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Culture Shock Tours, Shanghai
What a better way to experience the “City That Never Sleeps” than hopping on one of our vintage Forever bicycles and explore a whole New World after dark. Follow our foreign expert Tour Leader on a multi-theme bike ride from the narrow streets of the Old Town all the way to the dazzling lights of the Bund. Like a local, you cycle around the famous landmark Yu Garden, learn about Ghost Wedding rituals, visit a Traditional Chinese Medicine pharmacy and get to learn more about the "Paris of the East". On the way, you also tickle your tastebuds with some delicious street food in order to immerse yourself deeper into local life. One evening with us and you can explore the many faces of Shanghai that make this city so unique.
- English-speaking (for other languages, please contact us)
- About 9 km ride.
- From 18:15pm to 21:30pm
- Up to 8 participants
- Departure and arrival at Culture Shock Office in Xintiandi district (89 Danshui road (House N13), near Xing'an Lu / 上海市黄浦区淡水路89弄13号1楼)
- Minimum height is 1.50m.
- Prices are all inclusive (Snack food, a bottle of water, a foreign experienced guide, a helmet and bike rental with all lights)
- Optional premium insurance available
Duration: 3 hours
- Vintage bicycle
- Local food tasting
- Bottled water
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Tandem bikes available for Private Tours. Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
One of the best tours I've ever done. Loved the freedom of riding a bike through the city. Much better than being transported by a coach or taxi. Oliver our guide was very knowledgable and friendly. I wouldn't say Shanghai is my favourite travel destination, but this tour was the highlight and made the stay worthwhile.