Xitang Water Village Sunset Tour with Riverside Dining Experience from Shanghai
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Xitang Ancient Town, Xitang Town, Jiashan County 314100 China
* Sunset view of Xitang water village, Explore a few off the beaten paths small alleys to learn local,s life here;
* Xitang has very rich varieties of fruits and flowers which inspired locals make wine out of fruits and flowers , we will do Flowers & Fruit Wine tasting tour, trying 8 kinds of flowers and fruits wine, you can take one bottle of your favorite wine back home with a nice pottery bottle made in Xitang. ( Included in our tour, you don,t have to pay)
* when night falls, enjoy the stunning view and take beautiful pictures at this ancient but romantic water town
* walk along a 1300- meters- long corridor and small alleys to understand the local culture
* Walk through colorful and exciting bar street
* Have some local snacks and dim sum at our friend’s home in Xitang as light dinner
* The tour will be finished by 8pm and then return to your hotel by 9:15
Duration: 4 hours
Stop At: Jinze Ancient Town, Jinze Town, Qingpu District, Shanghai 201700 China
This is an untouched water village where you will see original lifestyle of water village.
Duration: 1 hour
- Private Tour
- Professional guide
- Boat riding at Water Village
- Local dinner
- Soft drinks or beer
- Local snacks
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Bottled water
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Entry/Admission - Xitang Ancient Town
- Personal expenses
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Please wear comfortable walking shoes
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
What an incredible day out with Miki Tours! We started by visiting her sister at a traditional and very cool! teahouse. Her sister made us delicious dumplings and chicken soup - so good for the soul! The water town that the teahouse was in Jinze? is completely tourist-free and super local. It really gave us a feel for the real life in China. I've been to a few water towns around Shanghai but Xitang is my new favourite! Amazing atmosphere, stunning views and a great local feel. We ate some delicious snacks along the way and also tried several different flavours of a delicious Chinese wine. It was particularly fun doing the sunset tour - the sunset was great and the village really came alive when it was dark - very atmospheric! Our guide, Miki was caring, informative, entertaining and extremely sweet. I recommend this tour to anyone - you're in for a treat!
This was an amazing trip from beginnng to end. We would rate it as one of the best excursions we have ever done. Our tour guide Mary was exceptional. Highly recommend doing the Sunset Tour. We enjoyed the peace and serenity of the non tourist water town we went to first. Then the lights and colour of Xitang was such a contrast to say nothing of the food and experiences we had. First class all the way.
We took this tour on March 21 and had an amazing time with Miki! In one afternoon/evening we got to experience some very unique experiences! Miki was a very knowledgeable and enthusiastic tour guide whom we enjoyed greatly. It was terrific to see the contrast in an undeveloped water village to a much more developed and popular water village. The food at both the tea house in the undeveloped water village and the riverside restaurant in Xitang were excellent. We were amazed at the number of different things we had the privilege of experiencing - more than the tour description! And all the thoughtful little gifts from Miki were very sweet and appreciated. We would all highly recommend this tour! Thank you, Miki!
My friend and I had a wonderful day trip, which was made more enjoyable because our guide and driver were so knowledgeable. Thank you.
An evening spent in a pleasant way! Everything was perfectly planned, has the necessary knowledge and is very nice! Perfect car, calm and professional driver. I was amazed when he played the guitar and voice in a cute bar in the Xitang water village. Thanks Snow, it was great