Deluxe Shenzhen Adventure
A gateway to China from Hong Kong, Shenzhen has everything you would imagine from both modern and traditional China. As soon as you step across the border into Mainland China, you’ll immediately feel the different culture, language, and architecture compared to Hong Kong. Let your English speaking guide show you around, help translate and share the history of this fast-growing city which was just a humble fishing village not too long ago. Get a look at local life in Lichi park, where residents come to practice tai chi, sword dancing and exercising each morning. Ascend the Shenzhen Meridian View Centre, the fourth tallest building in Shenzhen at 384 meters, offering incredible views across the city and an informative insight into the history of the city. See about Shenzhen’s thriving arts and crafts industry, producing millions of products each year at the Chinese Art & Craft Centre (a great place to pick up a souvenir too!) Finally, indulge in some retail therapy at Lo Wu Commercial Building where you can get everything from custom-made clothes to electronics. The tour includes pick up from your Hong Kong hotel, English speaking tour guide services, and even a delicious lunch at a traditional Chinese restaurant - yum! Witness Shenzhen’s popular sights and most illustrious landmarks in this jam-packed guided day tour from Hong Kong!
- Visit the Chinese Art & Craft Centre, where you can see the beautiful craft products and get the chance to purchase some for yourself
- View the city from the 69th floor of the Shenzhen Meridian View Centre and enjoy refreshments while you’re there
- Indulge in some retail therapy at Lo Wu, one of Shenzhen’s best shopping destinations
- Enjoy a delicious Chinese dim sum lunch and hotel transfer, included in the tour package
- You will receive confirmation of your booking’s availability within 1 business day. Once confirmed, we will send you the voucher via email
- Please note: this tour can only be booked on request and is subject to availability. Please contact us for more information about bookings and tailoring your itinerary