Phang Nga Bay and James Bond Island - Canoe Day Trip from Phuket by Speedboat
Around mid-day, you will then enjoy a sumptuous lunch at the Muslim Village at Panyee Island. Here, you will have the change to purchase some souvenirs for yourself.
Then, visit James Bond Island and Khao Ping Gan, known as the leaning rock. You will have plenty of time here to see the sights of the Island, relax or swim at the beach of Lawa or Naka Island.
Upon your return to the marina, you will be transferred back to your hotel.
- Light refreshments
- Seasonal fruits
- Safety equipment: life jacket and mask
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Bottled water
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- Lunch Buffet - 400THB/adult and 200THB/child (ages 3 - 12)
- National Park Fees
- Tour Guide
- Personal Photography Service
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant women, children under one year of age, and people who suffer from any medical or physical disability
- Infants (ages 1-2) are free with an accompanied adult
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 45 travelers
Great day trip for those with not much time to spare. Did the islands and 'The Beach' beach - in a fun but efficient way. Just don't expect the it to be an exclusive trip and you will be fine
This tour was a wonderful way of seeing Phang Nga bay and Sunny the tour guide and his team were excellent. The only reason why I haven't given the tour five stars is the unfortunate start to the day. We were emailed to say that we would be picked up from our hotel at 7.45am so we were waiting in reception. At around 8.10am we contacted the office to say that we had not been collected. It took approximately three calls to be then told that we had been emailed to say that we would be collected at 9.15 - no email had been received. We returned to reception at 9.15am but still no collection. We called the office again and were told that the driver would arrive later because of other pick ups. The driver eventually arrived at 9.50am but there was only one other person on the bus, making this story unlikely.
We had a wounderful day visiting James Bond island, floating village. The tour guide was amazing and the crew on our speedboat were wounded full. Our tour guide on the canoe was fantastic and had us in stickers. Thanks for the amazing day.
The trip was wonderful with amazing views and beautiful beaches. The boat was very nice, clean and well taken care of. The crew was fantastic! I had the most amazing boat tour experience doing the Phang Nga tour . The lunch was nice and they provided drinks and fruit through out the day. I highly recommend the company!