Full Day Phang Nga by Speedboat
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: James Bond Island, Ao Phang Nga National Park Thailand
During the cruise, majestic rocks rise dramatically out of the sea and are interspersed with mangroves and fascinating hidden caves. En–route a visit is made to the renowned James Bond Islands, the location for the classic film “The Man with the Golden Gun” and countless other movies. Its shape and location has drawn visitors from around the world to admire of what Mother Nature has created.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Ko Panyi, Ao Phang Nga National Park Thailand
The cruise continues onto Panyi Island to experience the livelihood of a Muslim fishing village built entirely on stilts above the water at the end of the 18th century by nomadic fisherman. Here, we will head ashore and enjoy lunch at a local restaurant. Time to observe how these people live and work is of course included.
Duration: 1 hour 40 minutes
Stop At: Phuket, Thailand
En route back to Phuket, we will make stops for you to swim or snorkel around in the waters before we arrive back at Phuket harbor and onward to your resort. We expect to bring you back in comfort to your hotel at around 17:00 hrs.
Duration: 45 minutes
- Tours and transfer from and to your Phuket Hotel with driver to the harbor
- Use of joined speed boat (with refreshments) from and to Phang Nga Bay with life jackets
- Lunch at a local restaurant in Phang Nga Bay
- All taxes and service fees included
- Other entrance fees and expenses, such as meals (breakfast, and / or dinner) drinks, tips and shopping, unless otherwise stated
- Optional water sports (to be paid on spot when applicable)
- Hotel accommodation in Phuket
- Tips and gratuities
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Minimum numbers of 10 apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- Return transfers for this excursion apply only / are inclusive for customers staying in Patong, Kata and Karon only. Transfers outside these areas are excluded, otherwise supplementary charges will be applied.
- The mentioned excursion durations are approximations; we are unable to exactly predict the total duration from pick-up to drop-off based on unforeseen circumstances such as traffic and weather conditions and the routing the driver has to take to get all customers on the vehicle.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
Very disheartened it's time to forget thialand for beuty spots .the sea is dying from the emense amount of pollution pumped in everyday sadly mainly by the very people that want to see these once picturesque places Boat grew did their best to lift our spirits.but sadly didn't enjoy the day much