James Bond Island by VIP Speedboat from Phuket
Shortly afterward, motor on to Khao Ping Kan, or so-called James Bond Island, the filming site for the 1974 British spy movie The Man with the Golden Gun. Pose like 007 while you capture photos of the towering rock here.
Lunch is served around noon at the floating island of Koh Panyee, a Muslim village whose inhabitants came from Indonesia. After a restaurant buffet, you'll have about 30 minutes to roam on your own. With your appetite sated, set out on an exhilarating hike to the Ice Cream Cave and indulge your adventurous side as you explore the underground passageways and search for the ice-cream shaped stalactite after which the cave was named.
Finally, stop at Naka Island, with free time to relax, sunbathe, and swim. There’s Jet Ski and a banana boat to rent (own expense), if you are looking for more adventure. Returning to the pier in the afternoon, you're provided with refreshments while you await transport back to your hotel.
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off (Please choose accordingly)
- Lunch, beverages, and light refreshments
- National Park fees and local taxes
- Entry/Admission - Hong Islands
- Entry/Admission - James Bond Island
- Entry/Admission - Ko Pa Nak
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- DVD (available to purchase)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Please choose accordingly on your hotel area
- Please provide your hotel address within 48 hours of your tour date
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Things to Bring: Beach towels, suntan lotion, sunglasses and hat
- Hotels pickup time: Patong: 8am- 8:20am Kata and Karon: 7:30am -7:50am Rawai, Nai Harn, Phuket Town and Ao Chalong: 7:15am – 7:30am Nai Yang, Nai Thon: 8:40am -9am Cape Panwa, Koh Siray, Ao Por and Mai Khao: 8:40am -9am
My wife and I had and incredible time!
Very accommodating. The staff was very nice!
Great day out, guides were excellent. Great photo opportunities. Nice lunch at fishing village.
Great time! Highly recommend!
This was a great tour, once we got there. We had hotel pick up and were the first ones, so with all the other stops we were in the shuttle for almost 2 hours. This was never conveyed to us which would have been nice. Once on the boat, things ran smoothly. Recommend this tour because someone else paddles you in the canoe to see the sites and lagoons of Hong Island. We would have missed many great photo opportunities if we had been paddling ourselves. Another nice piece of this tour...we only had 18 people on our boat which is nice for seeing sites while on the boat and for getting on and off.