James Bond Island Day Trip
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Wat Suwan Kuha (Cave Temple), Krasom Subdistrict Thailand
The activity site is approx a 2 hours long drive away from the normal hotel areas, so please aware that this time will be spent in the pick up vehicle.
Start the day at the famous Monkey cave. This cave is located at Suwan Kuha Temple and it’s a Buddhist Temple located inside a cave, called Tam Yai. You can find a large number of connected caves in this mountain, where Tam Yai is the biggest one, it is as big as 40 meters long and 20 meters wide! Really impressive view! Inside this temple it’s also a massive 15 meter long reclining Buddha image colored in gold. Take photos and enjoy this beautiful place!
Duration: 40 minutes
Stop At: Phang Nga Bay., Ao Phang Nga National Park Thailand
When we’re finished at the cave our next stop is Phang Nha Bay National park. Here will you discover the magical Mangrove Forest with a long tail boat. Visit the famous fisherman village at Panyee island and we’ll serve you a nice and tasty lunch.
After lunch it’s time for something that you don’t want to miss – James Bond Island! Discover the famous movie location from “The Man With The Golden Gun”. You will also visit the stunning Khao Phing Kan island! Last but not least, it’s time for sea canoeing (our expert staff will canoe for you to make sure you are safe, due of difficult paddling site)! Soak in the beauty that Phuket has to offer while you’re canoeing around at Talu Island. The day is coming to its end and you’ll watch beautiful views on the way back to the pier. We will transfer you back to your hotel around 18.00-18.20!
Please Note: It will be a late lunch around 14.00, so please bring some snacks you can eat in case you get hungry.
Our program may be modified depending on the ocean tide levels and weather conditions.
Duration: 5 hours
- Professional english speaking guide
- Pick up and Drop of
- Stop at the Monkey Cave at Suwan Kuha Temple
- James Bond Island visit
- Visit at Khao Phing Kan Island
- Visit Pan-Yee Island
- Life Jackets
- Phang-nga Bay National park fee
- Full insurance
- Sea Canoeing at Talu Island
- Long tail boat sightseeing
- Lunch + fruits, soft drinks and drinking water
- Entry/Admission - Wat Suwan Kuha (Cave Temple)
- Entry/Admission - Phang Nga Bay.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- You will get an exact pick up time after booking as soon as we know your hotel location.
- Please Note: It will be a late lunch around 14.00, so please bring some snacks you can eat in case you get hungry.
- The activity site is approx a 2, hours long drive away from the normal hotel areas, so please aware that this time will be spent in the pick up vehicle.
- Pick up & drop off is
- from Phuket’s most central locations such as: Patong, Kata, Karon, Kamala, Nakalay and Kalim. There will be an extra fee for other areas, the customer can pay this in cash to the driver during pick up.
- Phuket Town, Surin, Cherngtalay, Bangtao Laguna, Nai Yang, Airport and JW Marriot 200 THB/person
- Panwa, Sirey, Rawai, Naiharn, Naithon, Layan 300 THB/person.
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 40 travelers
I must say it was a very long day and we did not expect to spend most of it in the car. The first stop which s the Monkey cave as almost a three hour drive from Phuket which took up the entire morning. There was no clear indication or plan communicated for the day until much later in the afternoon so you are sat in the car wondering where your going and what is happening. The condition of the vehicle was not in a good state and the driver was driving very dangerously. When we started the tour on the long boat, this was enjoyable however you make a stop for lunch, then James Bond Island then for kayaking in different islands. It all seemed rushed and crammed in to three hours in the afternoon before we started the three hour journey back to Phuket again. Food was provided in a comfertable setting allowing rest and access to great food. Was not relaxing at all.
Started out slow, but got better throughout the day. The best parts were canoeing and then the James Bond Island Tour.